Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello!  I have begun my foray into the teacher blogging world! I hope to share ideas with you about teaching, and also give you tips on saving your hard earned teaching dollars. 

First - did you know you can use your teacher discount card at JoAnn Fabrics along with their other discounts?  For example  - today I received a 40% off one regular price item coupon in the mail.  I could use that coupon along with the current 20% off coupon for Teacher Appreciation Week for an even greater discount on craft supplies.  Pretty good deal!  Thank you JoAnn!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane!

    Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do!

    Be sure and add a followers button so I can follow you the next time I hop over to visit. Let me know if you need help. =)

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete