Sunday, November 2, 2014

Currently - November

Lucky for me the first day of November is on a weekend, so I have time to join up with 
Farley and this month's Currently.  Honestly, I am so swamped during the week that I rarely have time to compose a blog post.
Here goes......

 \
My beloved Packers have a bye week this week so I have the Cowboys/Cardinals on as background noise while I catch up with schoolwork and blogging.

My sweet dog has a birthday today!  I am so thankful that he has been with me for 12 years.  
I can't imagine a day without him!

This past week I heard about some changes that are coming to my team at school.
The news left me feeling down, and I'm hoping it all turns out okay.

I have been perplexed about what to wear for a coat since we're in that in that not warm/not cold weather.  
I'm heading out to TJ Maxx later to check things out.

OMG - wouldn't it be nice to have an extra hour every Sunday?
An extra hour = less stress.

My book club just finished reading The Alchemist, so I needed something lighter to read.
A friend gave me the Mindy Kaling book for my birthday, and it's just the fun read I needed.

Do you need an easy to implement spelling/grammar unit next week?
Check this out in my TpT store:

3 comments:

  1. Your dog is so stinkin' cute!!! I hope the changes to your team turn out the way you hope. Change at any time is hard, but in the middle of the school year it adds so much stress. I hope you have a great week!
    Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same position with the coat - I have nothing for this in-between bit! Happy Birthday to your cute dog!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dog!!! I would love an extra hour every Sunday:) I wish sometimes that Hawaii did the day light savings...but we don't. Oh well!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete