Sunday, October 14, 2012

I've Been Booed!

 
This is a fabulous, fun linky hosted by Tori at Tori's Teacher Tips (you must pay her a visit and sign up as a follower if you haven't already). So here goes...
Maybe you've seen or heard of this fun "game" in neighbourhoods or even at your school... but let's try a blog version! Here is how it works:
If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
4. Link up here so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
 
So - here is a fun activity that I used in my class last week:
I had a Halloween Readers and Listeners station.  The listeners wore animal ears while the readers (who also wanted to wear the ears, and this was allowed because they were listeners, too) read a story.  I have all different kinds of animal ears (cat, panda, bear, bunny, giraffe, etc.) which I found a couple of years ago at a Halloween store. You can find an October Book Log my students used for recording books they read at my TPT store here.
 
Also - a great activity I used last year can be found at Sunny Days in Second Grade.  Denise has tons of great ideas, and I love looking at the pictures of her school's storybook pumpkins.  She's got some creative people at her school!


Check out the blog of my wonderful Boo Buddy - Sue at SOS - Supply!

No comments:

Post a Comment