Thursday, March 21, 2013

SomeBUNNY Loves Your Blog Linky

I am joining in on a great linky hosted by Christina at Bainbridge's Class.  This linky provides a way for bloggers to recognize other sites that they love.
I am happy to share a link to one of the first blogs I discovered.  Ms. Winston, who has now become Mrs. Saunders, is the whiz behind the blog known as The Teaching Oasis.  I have used many of her FREE resources, and have been inspired by the many ideas she shares.  You MUST check out her site!  You many want to check it out when load of time to spare - trust me on this.
 
My little lovebug got his teeth cleaned today.  The vet had said he might have to have a couple of teeth pulled, too, but when all the tartar was scraped away his now pearlie whites were healthier than expected.  He is zonked out on the couch right now, sleeping off the stressful day.
 

1 comment: