Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Made It

It almost feels like summer when I think of Monday Made It!
I love seeing all of the ideas that people share on Tara's site.


Mother's Day is about a month away, and if you're like me, you're always on the lookout for new ideas for student projects.

We have made these Treasures and Trinkets boxes, and they turned out really cute.
The boxes can be purchased at Michaels or JoAnn Fabric and Crafts, and we decorated them with sticker flowers and border.
My students put coupons for Mother's Day in the box, but you could put any treasure or trinket inside.
We've also created envelopes from scrapbook paper for the coupons, too.
I've created a template for the envelopes, and then ran the scrapbook paper through our school copier (shhhh).
Students can fold and glue the scrapbook paper into the envelope shape and add sticker embellishments.
These ideas (and more) are part of the Mother's Day Craft/Gift Ideas and Writing Activities packet available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Hope you're all having a good week!



1 comment:

  1. Those trinket boxes are so CUTE Jane and I love the envelopes. You are so crafty and creative! Monday Made It definitely makes me think of summer too. It needs to hurry up!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete