Monday, June 8, 2015

Reflect and Refresh on the Past School Year Linky

Welcome to Reflect and Refresh, a two-part linky party where teacher bloggers share their reflections on the 2014-2015 school year and ways they are planning to refresh their teaching in 2015-2016.




Here's a look at one of my weekly updates slid into the front of a student binder. 


Here is a picture of the dish drainer I use for iPad storage.  Easy and neat!

I hope you'll join in our linky to share your reflections on the past year.



Oh - and stop back soon for the announcement about the winner of the $50 Creative Teaching Press gift card!

2 comments:

  1. A dish drainer sounds like a genius idea! Would love to see a picture of that!

    Destiny
    Terrific Teaching and Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a grant at the end of last school year and will be purchasing 4 iPads for my classroom! I'm super excited because now I will have 5! I really like your idea of using a dish drainer as storage... I've been thinking about how to store them, so I might try that!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete