Friday, June 26, 2015

Finally - a Five for Friday post!

It has been AGES since I have hooked up for the Five for Friday linky!
Gotta love summer, and the time we have been granted for blogging more frequently.
Look at the clipart I have for this linky - I think it's been updated since joined up last!  I will use the new logo from Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching next time I link up.
I love to golf, and finally had to chance to play 9 holes this past week.  The weather was gorgeous, and I even hit par on one of the holes.  Don't ask about the other eight.  

I have a very relaxing patio area that is pretty well hidden because of the trees in back.
It's perfect for lounging and reading a book.

I have been getting more exercise in since school started, and love the new Fitbit bracelet I found on Amazon.
One of my students gave me a gift card for a favorite restaurant on the last day of school.
His mom shared the gift card should be from a place by the water, since this boy knew I liked that.  So sweet..
Here I am with one of my besties enjoying the water and lunch outside.

I had time to finish up a product that I started (and used in class) months ago.
In this product you will find everything you need to differentiate your instruction with two word sorts for each prefix.
You can check it out here:



1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and love it! It's great!

    I too am a huge fan of my FitBit! Although since it's coming up to the end of the School year here i've been slacking a bit! So much to do, so little time for FitBit! *Sad Face*

    Hope you had a great lunch!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete