Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tried It Tuesday - Finishing Strong!

We have 7 days of school left.
We go all of next week.
I know some of you have more time than that.
My sympathies.....

One of the things we did to encourage our students to make the most of the last few days and weeks of school was to do a lesson on "Finishing Strong".
We watched this truly inspiring video:
The kids absolutely love it!
The music and quotes just make you want to step it up!

I created some follow up activities so the students could write down their plans for finishing strong 
this school year.
We talked about perseverance, and how setting goals is the key to achieving more.


Head on over to Holly's blog to find more great Tried It Tuesday ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! That is a great video and definitely gets me pumped! We talked about "Finish Strong" clear back at the beginning of school as a staff and it was my motto for the year. I think I'm going to keep it for next year as well. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Steph
    Simple Insights

    ReplyDelete