Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Made It - Red, White, and Blue

Just a quick Monday Made It this week!
I wanted to do something for the fourth of July with a Mason jar that I had in a closet.
I had planned to paint the jar but didn't have the right color of paint.
So, I headed out to JoAnn Fabric and Craft's to peruse the aisles for some inspiration.
I found some star stickers that were on sale (of course!) and used my teacher card for an additional 15% off.

I had the ribbon, and had planned to put the flowers in the jar, but went a different route.
I found one of those flameless LED votives for $1.80 and decided to put that inside.
I added some white tissue paper to make the stickers show up a bit more.
It looks really cute lit up in the dark.

Check out all the Monday Made It's on Tara's blog - the always inspiring Fourth Grade Frolics!

3 comments:

  1. Your little jar is cute, Jane! I wish I was going to be home for the 4th to do some decorations. I'll just have to look at yours and smile!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jar is just adorable. There are so many uses for mason jars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your little jar! I have yet to pull my 4th/summer decorations out of storage in the basement. I'm not sure it's going to happen this year. Oh well! Have a happy 4th!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete