Friday, July 25, 2014

Five For Friday - My SLANT box arrived!

It's been ages, but I'm finally rejoining the teaching troops for Doodle Bugs' Five For Friday Linky!

I finalized my plans for a trip to sunny San Diego in early August!
I had two airline vouchers I needed to use before the end of the summer.
I am so looking forward to hitting the beach.

I got new wireless mouse at Best Buy!
Yes - I love chevron.
It was on sale for $12.99 - regularly $29.99 - which I thought was a good deal!

I am going to the EdTech Teacher conference in Chicago next week, and got a room on Priceline at the Godfrey Hotel for $96.
That is a super price for downtown Chicago.
Apparently it has a rooftop bar that is popular with the younger set.
Anyone ever been there?
Is anyone going to the EdTech Teacher conference?

I got my SLANT box!
Thanks to the sweet Lena at 4th Grade With Glitter!
I will blog more about the  contents in a future post, as this box deserves full explanation!
Thanks Lena!

Congratulations to Lindsey, at Thriving in Third, who got engaged this week!
I am part of her awesome giveaway that ends this weekend.
Check out the to-die-for prizes, like a $20 gift card to Target, on her blog here.

What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment