Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to School Survival Kit Exchange Reveal

I was fortunate to take part in the B2S Survival Kit Exchange hosted by Mrs. D's Corner.
I was matched up with the wonderful Stephanie Chambers at The Learning Chambers!

Stephanie was right on the mark when it came to color choices for my items.
When I opened the box I saw this cuuuute card!
And how about that gift card!  Stephanie was so generous!  I will love picking out apps and music to use on the ipads in my classroom.

Under the white tissue paper I found this treasure chest of goodies!
There were cute pens, pencils, paper clips, note cards, a notepad, black clothespins, sticky notes, 
and a journal!  She also included two rolls of washi tape, which I am already using and have at school.
Great choices Stephanie!  I can now set up my own learning chamber!

I absolutely love this last item.
Is that not the cutest scissors ever??  I now have something fun to look at while I'm cutting out all my back to school laminating!

Check out all the survival kits at Mrs. D's Corner's blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment