Friday, August 16, 2013

2 + 1 = BTS13 and New Literature Circle Product

I love the concept behind this linky!
The huge TpT sale starts on Sunday, and many of us are eagerly awaiting it's arrival.
I'm sharing the two top wishlisted items in my store, as well as an item that I have on my own wishlist.
The item in my store with that has earned the most wishes is my Insect Inquiry Unit.
 
This unit includes a bingo game, an insect observation booklet, quidelines for assigning an independent study project with a scoring rubric, and much more!
 
The second most wished for item is my SchoolTown University Classroom Decor and Management Pack.

This pack has over 50 pages of goodies for turning your classroom into SchoolTown University.
The inspiration for this unique pack was the Monsters University movie.
It's sure to be a hit with your students!

 
My wish list consists mostly of clipart like this from Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah Designs:
 
So cute!  There are lots more color schemes!
 
I have just added a new product to my store! In this pack you will find speech bubbles with literacy circle conversation starters, as well as large and small posters (perfect for putting into reading response journals) explaining literacy circle guidelines.
 
 
Hope you'll check out my store during the big sale this Sunday and Monday.  All of my products will be 20% off!
 
 
 
 
Thanks to Diane at Fifth in the Middle for the images for this linky, and for being one of the hosts.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog in the Monday Made It linky party and I was thinking, what city is called the Little Apple?! Haha! Yay Appleton! I went to college at UW-Oshkosh, so I am quite familiar with your city. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,

    I'm so glad you found me! It's always fun to have a visitor from the area.

    I know many people that went to Oshkosh. Are you still in WI?

    Jane

    ReplyDelete