Thursday, August 29, 2013

CTP Made My Day and Show Off Your Space Linky Party

So I have been busy away from the blog getting my room in tip top shape for Open House and the first day of school next week.
Like many others I have used chevron paper and border for decorating my room.
It's still a work in progress (probably will be all year!),
but I did put some pics on Instagram and one was recognized and commented on by Creative Teaching Press!
I love the CTP trimmer on my goal board that is in the front of my room.
In the black frame I am posting "I can" statements that coincide with our ELA workshop lessons.
(They will be in my TpT and TN stores soon!).
 
Here's a peek at some other displays I have put together.
 
I thought it turned out so cute with our room number on the paddles. 
Hope some of the kids are Dancing With The Stars fans so they get the message.

More of that same border with matching library pockets.

We study Rocks and Minerals through a FOSS unit.
I got this shelf from Hobby Lobby to display current read alouds and suggested titles.
It's right under my white board in the front of the room.
This shelf is on sale this week for $15, which is 50% off the regular price.
 
My September Calendar Cards are a Daily Deal tomorrow (August 30) on Teachers Notebook.

 
Be sure to join up with Swimming into Second for the Show Off Your Space Linky Party!
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your Star stuff in your room. How cool about CTP commenting!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Alison! I love CTP products so was honored that they recognized my stuff.

      Have a great weekend -

      Jane

      Delete
  2. Love the black and white! Those library pockets are adorable! Thanks for linking up!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete