Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Monday Made It (OnTuesday) - TN Video and Sale, and Blogger Exchange

Happy Tuesday!
I'm a day late for Monday Made It but wanted to slide something in because Tara's making this popular linky a monthly one until next summer.
For this week's MMI I am sharing a video I created using iMovie for Teachers Notebooks' Back To School Sale.
 
I created a teaching tip video on "Creating an Interactive Math Focus Wall" (as you can see below in a picture from the website).
Click on this LINK to get to the video!
Here is a sneak peek at some of things I explain in the video:
 
The polka dot background in these slides is from Covered in Glitter and Glue!
Also, all the items in my Teachers Notebook store are on sale until Sunday. 
 
I finally stopped by school yesterday and found a package from my Blogger Exchange buddy on my desk!
 
I found a package filled with goodies from Erika at Reyes Remarkable Rants!
I had tutor yesterday afternoon and the student I was working with loved the cool mechanical pencils.
Thanks to Erika for all the cool new school things!
Thanks, too, to Covered in Glitter and Glue  and Adventures of Ms. Smith for organizing the Blogger Exchange!
 
  Hope you'll check out my video and sale on the Teachers Notebook site.
A link can be found on the top right of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment