Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thank You Shout-outs

I have been lucky enough to win some items from two great bloggers recently, and wanted to give them proper recognition.

First - Lindsay at My Life as a Third Grade Teacher put together a research unit that will be perfect for February.  I have had my first grade students do projects on a President, and this unit will give me some updated ideas to do with my current third graders.
Along that same patriotic theme, Michele at Run, Miss Nelson's Got the Camera has created a unit on American Symbols.  Your students will learn lots about various U.S. symbols in this great unit.  I also won a camera strap from Miss Nelson, too!
Hope you'll check out both of their blogs, and their stores at TPT to get these great units!

No comments:

Post a Comment